http://crowdhonyaku.com/ (hereinafter referred to as “this site”) is managed and operated by Crowd Power Partners Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”).
Please read the following notes and use them upon your consent.
Cautions when viewing this site
The intellectual property such as copyright, design right, trademark right, etc. concerning the content on this site is owned by the Company and our partners. It is prohibited to post all information such as texts and image data on this site without prior written permission from the Company. The product name and company name described on this site are trademarks or registered trademarks of each company. System names, product names, etc. described on this site are not necessarily accompanied by trademark notices (TM, (R)). Some company names indicate an abbreviation. The contents of this site may be changed without notice for maintenance and improvement.
We pay close attention to the contents on this site, but we do not guarantee the accuracy, usefulness, certainty or any others. Even if any damage is caused by the contents on this site, we are not responsible for it at all. In addition, please note that the information described on this site may be changed or discontinued without prior notice.
We prohibit the following acts when using this site.
(1) An act that infringes or may infringe the property or privacy of a third party or the Company.
(2) An act that causes disadvantage or damage to a third party or our company, or an act that is likely to cause the same issue.
(3) An act against public order and morals or an act that is likely to cause the same issue.
(4) An act that leads to a crime or a criminal act, or an act that is likely to cause the same issue.
(5) An act of false declaration and notification, such as registration of another person’s email address.
(6) An act that damages the honor or credibility of a third party or the Company.
(7) An act that uses or produces harmful programs, such as computer viruses, or an act that is likely to cause the same issue.
(8) Other acts that violate the law, ordinances or regulations, or an act that is likely to cause the same issue.
(9) Other acts that the Company deems inappropriate.
There is no need to obtain permission of the Company for the link to this site. However, when linking to this site, you must agree to the following matters. Contents and URLs are subject to change, cancellation or deletion without notice. If you use the Company’s logo as a link image, please contact the Company in advance to obtain permission. Also, it is prohibited to deform, change, or modify the logo.
Links from the following sites are strictly prohibited.
(1) Sites that slander the Company, and the products and services that the Company handle.
(2) Sites including adult content.
(3) Sites containing illegal contents and sites involved in illegal activities such as illegal downloading.
If the Company deems that the link is inappropriate, the Company may make an offer to delete the link. If the Company makes a request for link deletion, please delete the link promptly.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
The Company established a personal information protection policy as follows, and formulate a protection management system of personal information provided or received from customers, and execute, maintain, and improve activities.
- The Company shall comply with internal regulations that stipulate the appropriate acquisition, use and provision of personal information in consideration of the activities and size of the Company’s business.
- The Company shall take appropriate measures to prevent or correct unauthorized access to personal information, loss, destruction, falsification and leakage of personal information.
- The Company shall comply with the laws and regulations regarding personal information.
- The Company shall continuously improve the framework of personal information management.
- The Company shall use personal information within the scope of the purpose of use and does not use personal information acquired beyond the scope of the purpose without the customer’s consent.
- The Company shall conduct education and enlightenment activities for executives and employees, establish a position of a person in charge of handling personal information, and appropriately manage personal information.
- The Company shall respond without delay to requests for disclosure, correction, deletion, use suspension, etc. of the personal information from the person concerned, and complaints and consultations.
Revised October 31, 2016
Revised December 9, 2013
Established on July 26, 2013
◆Google Analytics Supplement
This website uses the reCAPTCHA service provided by Google Inc. (Google) to protect the site from spam on the Internet. This service determines if the user is a human or a robot, and Google collects other data for this service, including an IP address. Also the data entered on the from will be used by Google for this purpose. However, in the EU or European Economic Area, IP addresses are anonymized in advance. In exceptional cases, an IP address is sent to Google and then anonymized in the US. Google uses this information on behalf of the site owner to evaluate your use of this site. We will not associate the IP address collected by reCAPTCHA from your browser with other data owned by Google.